A huge shout out to Demi at Bookstraveller for The Liebster Award nomination! Thank you! It’s absolutely exciting to do this post! Demi has some really wonderful posts over at her blog, which I’m sure people who love books and reading, will find interesting.
The rules for the Liebster Award nomination are:
- Thank the one(s) who nominated you
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think deserve this award too
- Give them 11 questions to answer
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
Demi’s questions: I promise, I’ll try to keep my answers short and quick:
- What is your favourite animal and why?
Love love love dogs!! I have one at home and she just makes me incredibly happy. One look at her happy face and even if I’m in a lousy mood I just can’t help smiling. She’s my happy face!
- What is your favourite book and why?
This is a really tough one… I think I will pick one of the many top favourites I have (I mean, there are at least 10 books that are in the “favourite” book spot). 🙂
I think I will go with Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien – his books always take me away from reality. It’s mind blowing how LOTR does this every time, without fail!
- What is your favourite movie and why?
Lol, again another tough one. Mary Poppins is, I think definitely one of my most favourite movies. Nostalgia is one of the biggest reasons of course, but also the fact that the movie is just so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is another.
- What is the most recent happy event in your life?
My recent trip to Hyderabad has been a really happy event!
- Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
Lol, Coca-Cola… Though, I prefer all these drinks without their fizz. And once their fizz is gone, they just taste like sweetened water, of which I can take max two to three sips. 🙂
- Do you like to travel?
No, I loooove to travel! I especially love travelling to beach destinations. There’s no better feeling when I’m reading a book, than that of the beach before me and the sand under my feet.
- How many languages can you speak?
Just three – I’m hoping to change that soon though!
- What is one aspect of yourself that you occasionally get complimented on?
My love for reading! 🙂 Of course, it’s mostly only by fellow-readers and the older lot who firmly believe that reading is a good habit. But hey, I’m not complaining.
- What is your dream job?
My dream job would include just sitting in a room full of books, and occasionally stepping out to buy more and more… Well, there’s a reason it’s a ‘dream job’ – it can only happen in my dreams.
- What would you recommend me to watch or read next?
If you haven’t read Neil Gaiman’s Good Omens, I would recommend that you go for it next! I love love love the book. And I think you will too. 🙂
- Do you think Donald Trump should become the president of the United States?
Lol, no comments!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I can never imagine a life that doesn’t involve reading or writing. Na-ah.
- I cannot stand horror movies and even some well-written horror stories.
- I have a terrible sweet tooth. Just can never resist anything sweet.
- I’m a reformed coffee addict.
- Nevertheless, my 2 cups of coffee a day is what keeps me human.
- Shopping is what makes me a sane human
- Any form of shopping is fine with me
- I love travelling – especially to a beach destination – it’s my kinda place.
- I love dogs! But I love mine infinitely more.
- I love food, just maybe not cooking it after a long day. 🙂
- My instant stress buster is an episode of Grey’s Anatomy.
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
- Later Alligator Blog
- Wonderless Reviews
- Alextheshadowgirl’s Blog
- Genie Reads
- Mystery Date with a Book
- That Bibliophilic Couldron
- A Writer’s Life
- Distorted Tales
- The Whimsical Chick
- Life of a Crazy Mom
- Books with a glass of wine or a cup of coffee?
- Shelf full of books or Kindle full of books?
- Which author would you like to meet in real life?
- What’s your favourite book genre?
- What’s your go-to TV show?
- Which TV star would you like to meet in real life?
- Which TV show’s ending would you like to change, and what would the new ending be?
- What type of holiday destination do you prefer the most – beach, mountains or wildlife?
- What’s the most recent holiday destination you visited?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- What’s your word of advice for your past blogging self?
Hope you had as much fun reading these answers as I had writing them! I look forward to reading your posts 🙂