I’d like to thank Ajoobacats Blog for nominating me for this award. I’m really happy and flattered. This post’s been a few days overdue now (and that’s been quite a disappointment), so let me get right to it! But before I start, here are the rules:
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
And here are Ajoobacat Blog’s questions:
- What’s your favourite read so far this year?
Good Omens by Neil Gaiman, hands down. It has the perfect mix of fantasy, humor, sarcasm, and incredible imagination that Gaiman has brilliantly brought together in a book that is just unputdownable.
- Name a film you’ve watched based on a book in the last twelve months.
Mockingjay Part 1 from the Hunger Games series was the last movie I saw based on a book in the past year.
- What book release are you most looking forward to this year?
Actually there are two book releases that I’m most looking forward to his year. The first is Anne Tyler’s Vinegar Girl, a rework of William Shakespeare’s The Taming of the Shrew. The second is Not Working by Lisa Owens.
- What’s your favourite series of books?
Oh hands down, The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkein! There is no match for this book series.
- Which author would you most like to have lunch with?
Lunch with Neil Gaiman for sure! While he picks on his food, I can pick on his brain.
- What is the scariest book you’ve ever read?
I’m the last person to read a horror book voluntarily, unless it’s the only book I have access to. And a few years ago, that happened. I ended up with Sarah Langan’s The Virus. Scared me so much I could not sit next to a window for a good few weeks.
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would be the best place to read?
A coffee cocktail and a book in my hand, beach sand between my toes and the blue waters of Mauritius. It’s my happy place, and it’s the place I want to be when I am reading.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to books?
- What genre of books can you never tire of reading?
- Have you read any book that you thought you may not like but ended up liking it?
- Which book to movie adaptation do you like the most?
- If you could rewrite the ending of a book, how would you end it?
- Have you bought books based on how the cover looks?
Have fun! I know I certainly did!